CA Mainframe Software Community

Latest Discussions

• ​Hello Ron, I have Object code stored under Endevor as Full Image Delta Format - - with a Source Length of 32K and compare 1 - 1 since 2004.   The processor copies the LOAD from the TSOLOAD into the correct libraries and then migrated like all other ...

• I'm with you on that one. Use the Endevor entry stage as you would use git and save (push) your work to it when done.​ It is something they are not doing now and they'll have to get into the habit of working in much the same way as other folks do.

Unanswered Threads

• The CA Common Services team recently released an update to the CA Common Service for z/OS component named CCS Apache Tomcat. The update lets you upgrade your Apache Tomcat environment to Apache Tomcat 9.0.27. You can apply the update to CCS Apache Tomcat ...

• I am pleased to announce the availability of the first CA Brightside web-based training (WBT) course.   The course details are as follows: Course Title : C A Brightside Support Offering 100 Course Code : 06BRS10010 Duration : 45 Minutes This course ...

1 person recommends this.

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Featuring:   @Philip Gineo ,  senior systems engineer and president of the Endevor Users of New England In this episode of RE:Frame we hear about what’s new in the world of Mainframe DevOps, and how Phil is not only maintaining his own environments ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Featuring: Dave Helsley: Distinguished Software Engineer at Broadcom In this episode of RE:Frame we hear about how Machine Learning is changing the way we manage mainframes, including: What is zCX and how exciting is it? https://www.ibm.com/support/z-content-solutions/container-extensions/ ...

2 people recommend this.