Mainframe Software Community Blog

Mainframe Technical Exchange: Lisle, IL

Join us August 27-29,2019. It's FREE for customers.

Register Today

Mainframe Product Roadmap Webcasts

Learn what’s coming down the road for our mainframe software products.

See the schedule

Mainframe Technical Exchange: Plano, TX

Join us October 15-17, 2019. It is FREE for customers.

Register Today

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

To help you get started on the new platform, I'd recommend that you visit The Water Cooler to check out some short training videos that will show you the basics. 

Our Mainframe Software product communities are listed below. Visit the ones that you're interested in and make sure that you join them and set your email preferences. 

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

  • Our requirement is to enable PWPHRASE, where PWPHRASE should be enabled for 90% of the users, these users should be able to login using password phrase only. The remaining 10% of the IDs are legacy IDs ...

  • ACF2 Admin Guide for r16 says PWPONLY and PWPORPWD as attributes / settings available for LOGONID and GSO PWPHRASE records. But, when I set these attributes, I get an error message ACF61003 INVALID KEY ...

Recent Blogs

CA InterTest™ Support for IBM® Enterprise COBOL for z/OS® and Optimized Code Debugging Blog_Debugging_with_Optimized_Code.pdf ...
1 comment
If you missed our educational session on May 20, 2019 that focused on CA IDMS Buffer Tuning presented ...
0 comments

Upcoming Events

Latest Ideas

We want to setup PIM 14.0 VMs(Redhat Linux) on OpenStack Infra having OSP 13 in our environment.Kindly ...
0
​Please consider either expanding the PSS Display Output header to include the OPID, Create Date & Time ...
0
Hi, We have a weblogic environment with more or less like this illustration.  APM agent is installed ...
0

Most Active Users

Log in to see this information