Next-Generation Mainframers Community

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• This course introduces the new users to the mechanisms available to define Workloads, the two interfaces (Web Client and 3270) of CA 7, and how to define both mainframe and distributed workloads. After completing this course, you will be able to ...

• Before heading into the hands-on experience with CA 7 in the upcoming courses, it is essential to understand how CA 7 processes the scheduling requests. We create this course to help you understand the processing flow: CA 7 Workload Automation: ...

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• This course introduces the new users to the mechanisms available to define Workloads, the two interfaces (Web Client and 3270) of CA 7, and how to define both mainframe and distributed workloads. After completing this course, you will be able to ...

• Before heading into the hands-on experience with CA 7 in the upcoming courses, it is essential to understand how CA 7 processes the scheduling requests. We create this course to help you understand the processing flow: CA 7 Workload Automation: ...

Latest Blog Posts

• During the summer, I started on an incredible journey of learning and growing into the professional world as an intern. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Anitha Kona, and as a computer graduate student, I have always looked forward to ...

• Hello folks, My name is Brian, and I was fortunate enough to be able to intern at Broadcom this past summer as a software engineering intern. This will have been my second summer with Broadcom, and it was better than the last. I mostly ...