Db2 Tools

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Have you ever wondered who creates the mainframe training? Us too! (Don't worry, we're kidding). Join our panel of Broadcom Mainframe Education Instructional Designers on  May 2, at 11 a.m. ET  as we discuss: Recently released courses and what ...

• Remember how I promised that I would seek customer input before I start building training courses? It's that time! As seen in the   blogs ,   videos , and workshops, Broadcom is actively incorporating Zowe-conformant CLI and API support into the Database ...

Upcoming Events

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Db2 Tools

Remember how I promised that I would seek customer input before I start building training courses? It's that time! As seen in the   blogs ,   videos , and workshops, Broadcom is actively incorporating Zowe-conformant CLI and API support into the Database ...

• Posted in: Db2 Tools

More new training from Broadcom Mainframe Education? Yes! The rumors are true. We're happy to provide you with a new course, Smart/RESTART: Restarting Db2 Applications and Resolving Application Performance Issues 200 (06RAI20040). This foundational ...

Latest Blog Posts

• We are pleased to announce that CA Database Analyzer™ for DB2 for z/OS now supports the use of LISTDEF to generate JCL to execute multiple utilities in the order that you specify. Each utility uses one or more steps in the generated action JCL to process ...

• Our team is excited to announce that Smart/RESTART version 20.0 is now publicly available. Relational Architects International (RAI) joined Broadcom Mainframe Software Division on December 17, 2020. RAI’s premier technology, nowadays called Smart/RESTART, ...

1 person recommends this.