Clarity

View Only

Community Search

Latest Discussions

• I made some changes on how I was displaying my data. I was able to achieve what i want. instead of having a lookup, I displayed the values as separate Booleans. When a Boolean is selected a value of 1 is returned. I was able to count the number of selected ...

• I used the same command and it worked. Did you type or copy pasted the command admin jaspersoft import -orgName cppmxxx -fileName C:\cppmxxxx.zip -toUserName superuser -toPassword xxxx-toURL http://server:8080/reportservice ------------------------------ ...

Recent Blogs List

• People-Centric Planning: A New Way of Working Live Webcast February 15 at 11:05 am ET For companies to innovate and grow, they have to intelligently budget andmanage human capital. Financial governance of investment portfolios thus needs to shift: ...

• From Projects to Products: Your Digital Transformation Hack (Webcast) When facing a digital transformation, as most companies are today, funding individual projects just won't cut it. There's no real-time visibility, or close to it. No alignment between ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Clarity

We are starting to use Widgets and Canvases in Modern UX. Was wondering if anyone are using Widgets / Canvases. If so, could you give some ideas of the data you would use. Trying to show end users what is possible and any thoughts would be helpful. ...

• Posted in: Clarity

Hello all - Looking to see if there are any users out there who use Clarity for time tracking AND have a connector set up between Jira and Clarity. Most of our work takes place in Jira at the Story/Task/Bug level but our users must track their time ...