ESP dSeries Workload Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the ESP dSeries Workload Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the ESP dSeries Workload Automation (formerly Workload Automation DE) Community where ESP dSeries Workload Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your ESP dSeries Workload Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your ESP dSeries Workload Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I am looking for a solution with steps as how to trigger Windows jobs based on the output status of a UNIX job in CA Workload Automation Desktop Client Version: 12.1.00.00 In the Unix script we can only create the output status of existence of file ...

• what version are you on?  I believe in 12.1 they made a change that these would automatically try to reactivate, we are on 12.2 and have not seen these anymore. You can reactivate by opening and change something simple on the remarks tab

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, I am looking for a solution with steps as how to trigger Windows jobs based on the output status of a UNIX job in CA Workload Automation Desktop Client Version: 12.1.00.00 In the Unix script we can only create the output status of existence of file ...

• ​Hello, Would anyone please have an idea why the issue below is being encountered and what could be done to resolve? Thanks. Issue : An SFTP job (both download & upload) fails with error "Software caused connection abort: socket write error" when mliddomain1\invctmqa ...

Most Active Members