ESP dSeries Workload Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the ESP dSeries Workload Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the ESP dSeries Workload Automation (formerly Workload Automation DE) Community where ESP dSeries Workload Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your ESP dSeries Workload Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your ESP dSeries Workload Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: D Series

I will move this to the dSeries community ------------------------------ Diane Craddock Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division Broadcom Inc. ------------------------------

• Hello everyone, We will be working towards upgrading our system agents, going from 11.3.4 Build 717 to 11.4.1 Build 1933. I am wondering if some people can speak to what kind of issues they may have faced when upgrading the agents. We actually are not ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello everyone, We will be working towards upgrading our system agents, going from 11.3.4 Build 717 to 11.4.1 Build 1933. I am wondering if some people can speak to what kind of issues they may have faced when upgrading the agents. We actually are not ...

Upcoming Events