ESP dSeries Workload Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the ESP dSeries Workload Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the ESP dSeries Workload Automation (formerly Workload Automation DE) Community where ESP dSeries Workload Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your ESP dSeries Workload Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your ESP dSeries Workload Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi Andy, Same principles will apply to agents.  You need all the necessary ports to be open.  As for network, it will depend on the cloud provider and their locations.  If you install agents and DE on the same segments then latency shouldn't be a problem.  ...

• What about installing agents in Azure when the Dseries server is on premise?  Any issues besides network latency, and how much of an issue is that? ------------------------------ Andy Reimer ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• Tomorrow, June 30th, Dan Shannon, Product Manager, and ESP dSeries Workload Automation expert will present a roadmap for the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Join and hear how the dSeries product continues to evolve to make your business more efficient.   ...

1 person recommends this.
  • In part 1 I demonstrated how to read the contents of a DE xml file into Powershell and how to begin to explore it.  I'll continue on that theme. I imported the XML content of BORN_TO_FAIL into a Powershell XML variable and showed how you can find all ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members