Fusion

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• In the interests of sharing knowledge, and in the spirit of Stupid VMWare Tricks, it's a solved problem. Here goes: The shell script command works, but in order to trigger it after each reboot, it has to be turned into an Applescript, and then called ...

• It takes a while, but it finishes. Just wait patiently

Latest Q&A List

• Technogeezer's profile image

Connect to SSH in Fusion GUI crashes the UI

Environment: Fusion 13.5.2, Mac mini M1, macOS Sonoma 14.5 I'm finding that whenever I attempt to connect to a guest Linux ...

• GumbyX84's profile image

Cannot Download Fusion Pro for Personal Use Due to ...

I cannot download Fusion Pro for Personal Use under my migrated VMWare Support Account. When I click the download link I get the ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Fusion

Unanswered Threads

I am new to VMWare, but want to give Fusion Pro a try and maybe even replace Parallels on my MBP M1. After finding the unofficial guide with instructions how to convert a Parallels VM I gave it a try. One of the first steps is to remove the Parallels ...

Hello, I'm reaching out with a concern regarding potential trademark infringement and unauthorized sales of VMware products. Recently, I came across a Chinese company named 苏州欣宝网络科技有限公司连云港分公司 (Suzhou Xinbao Network Technology Co., Ltd. Lianyungang ...