Fusion

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• This is the default name from the VMware Fusion Pro's integrated Windows 11 ARM installation steps. By the way, I have been able to rebuild a .vmx file by creating a new VM from the disk inside the original VM. Thank you for your support!

• You need to remove the license key > sudo rm /Library/Preferences/VMware\ Fusion/license-fusion-13* We do have a kb for this https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleNumber=367660

Latest Q&A List

• Technogeezer's profile image

RE: "Reinstall VMware Tools" dimmed - for the Ubuntu ...

If you are running a console (or “tty”) session in your Ubuntu Server (that is without a GUI/GNOME environment) then there is ...

• DayRider's profile image

"Reinstall VMware Tools" dimmed - for the Ubuntu Server ...

I have Ubuntu Server ARM64 installed on a Mac with M1 Pro. I found that drag-and-drop / copy-and-paste from the Mac to Ubuntu ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Fusion

• RE: VMX file corrupted

Posted in: Fusion

Unanswered Threads

I am new to VMWare, but want to give Fusion Pro a try and maybe even replace Parallels on my MBP M1. After finding the unofficial guide with instructions how to convert a Parallels VM I gave it a try. One of the first steps is to remove the Parallels ...

Hello, I'm reaching out with a concern regarding potential trademark infringement and unauthorized sales of VMware products. Recently, I came across a Chinese company named 苏州欣宝网络科技有限公司连云港分公司 (Suzhou Xinbao Network Technology Co., Ltd. Lianyungang ...