IT Management Suite

What's New

• Attend the next Endpoint Management User Group

Register today for the next Endpoint Management User Group on April 14, 2021. There are two sessions that day – one for Europe and one for North America so when you register select the one that works best for your time zone! 

EMEA Endpoint Management User Group - 14:00 BST

AMS Endpoint Management User Group - 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST

Register today to find out what’s new in ITMS and GSS and what we’ve got planned.

• Join our customer advocacy platform!

You are invited to join Symantec Gold, our online customer advocacy platform. When you sign up, you’ll be able to participate in daily challenges where you provide product feedback, receive notifications about upcoming webinars, and so much more! Every challenge you do, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for some Symantec SWAG.

Latest Discussions

• Yes, the engineer assigned to my case made me aware but the fix specifically says it's only for 8.5 RU4.  I'm awaiting clarification of whether the pointfix process can be used on 8.6. ------------------------------ Joe ----------------------------- ...

• Hi Joe.ps1 ! There is a point fix released for this case https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/214456 (Applicable for 8.5 RU4 & 8.6 releases) 1st apply this stored procedure "sp_Inv_Security_Groups_clean" so next AD Import rule run will ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users