Hi @ all
Can someone provide us with a complete list of the feature differences between SEP12.1 and SEP12.1 SBE? You can find different incomplete informations in different forum entries.
Thanks for your help.
You can check
Feature comparison between SEP 12.1 SBE and EE
Do I really have to check each SEP12.1 EE feature separately by myself to create a complete list???????????????
SYMANTEC, please provide us just with a complete featurelist like othe vendors aswell...
I can't imagine how messed up these informations are at the moment.
hasnt this helped?
Thanks for your link, but the forum entry mentioned above doesn't provides complete information....
- is a Microsoft Outlook Scanner integrated
- is a Pop/SMTP Scanner integrated
- is Browser and Network Intrusion Protection integrated. and if Yes, can I manage it?
- is a Firewall integrated. And if Yes. Do I have all scallability features as well?
- do i have all INSIGHT features as well
- is the virtualImageException supported as well?
- and so on...
Thanks for your information.
There are a number of Differences between SEP SBE 12.1 and SEP EE 12.1
If you are using Small Business Edition then at SEPM console there will be written "Small Business Edition"
In Enterprise Edition, you see only Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
Check this forum article for more details.
Also, check this: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/endpoint-protection-basic-or-endpoint-protection-small-business
yeah.. these needs to be keep on adding ..
well are you looking out for any specific thing?