CA Workload Automation CA 7 Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA 7 Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Latest Discussions

• See if it was not a case of a "maybe" requirement as we use to call it... A conditional job dependency is indicated by prefixing the predecessor job name with a question mark (?). If job A is conditionally dependent on job B, then job A will depend on ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I would add exception   RDAYS=/1,/5   to the second SCHID, so both be mutually exclusive. Are you OK with first SCHID running on TUE whenever it is a holiday on 1st or 5th which falls on a MON, along with the MON run on that week? It will happen if ROLL=N ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Shared Files

Upcoming Events