CA Workload Automation CA 7 Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA 7 Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Latest Discussions

• Hi Nancy, The file being tracked has to be fully qualified and cannot be masked. Regards, Dai Nguyen

1 person recommends this.
  • When specifying the path name for a file on the USS system, can the file name be masked? For example, a customer sends a payroll file with a date/time stamp at the end. Examples: payroll_D200327_T1205067, payroll_D200328_T0156789. Using the example from ...

Unanswered Threads

• ​I am trying to find documentation on CA7 Smart console but having issues finding it on the site.  Can someone please send me a link if possible.

Most Active Members