CA Workload Automation CA 7 Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA 7 Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Also, there is no Job# in that table. There is a CA7# and JES#. -- Earl McKenzie Operations Consultant TSYS +1 706.649.4957 O +1 706.325.4478 M emckenzi@tsys.com A Global Payments ...

• Sorry the formatting went haywire. That OPTIONS alternative should have been... //OPTIONS DD * AUTHID=MFWA ​ /* ------------------------------ Technical Consultant Dixons Carphone ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• I have a problem and was thinking I could solve it with the mainframe conference but it didn't happen so here it is. If you don't want to read about me the last paragraph says what I need. I received no raise this year and from what I can tell will ...

• CA 7 ® Zowe Conformance with API mediation layer Zowe is a new open source software framework that provides solutions to allow development and operations teams to securely manage, control, script and develop on the Mainframe like any other cloud ...

Most Active Members