Release Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Release Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the Release Automation Community where Release Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Release Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Release Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi Nish, I try to check with internal team and they share below details. Reviewing current Team city release notes, the only thing I noticed they are now distributing OpenJDK. So theoretically, it should work.  However, we need to validate it against ...

• Hi Nish,  It should ideally work, I am trying to check internally with our team to see if they see any concern. Regards, Saurabh ------------------------------ Regards, Saurabh ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Release Automation

Hi, I am seeing these WARN messages in the log files (CA-RA 6.6.9640 on RHEL) on NAC in nolio_dm_all.log "A soft-locked cache entry was expired by the underlying Ehcache. If this happens regularly you should consider increasing the cache timeouts and/or ...

• Posted in: Release Automation

Hi Our custom action needs few parameters, like host addresses. These are something which likely stay unchanged but can possibly someday change, so hardcoding is not an option.  These parameters are always the same, even between environments. Would not ...