Release Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Release Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the Release Automation Community where Release Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Release Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Release Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi @Luke Randall , You are right, the issue being discussed impacts all active versions of the Jenkins Plugin we support today, meaning if you are either on 6.5.0 or 6.5.3, in the event of upgrading to Jenkins 2.227, you will face this issue. The highest ...

• @Dheeraj Pershad I'm assuming this issue being discussed impact all versions of the Jenkins plug-in for Nolio RA? We currently have plug-in version 6.5.0 installed, our Jenkins instance is running ​2.235.5. We have plans to upgrade Jenkins to 2.277.3 ...

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

old release deletion

Posted in: Release Automation

Hi We have in rc_release_candidate and rc_release records older than 2018. Because of that rc_param_values has 70 millions of rows. Is there a way to quickly delete them ? It works doing that: 1. SQL query to select "old" release: select release_id ...

• Posted in: Release Automation

I have two agents assigned to a ENV . I want to execute the process only once and before executing check which agent is online .  Please let me know if this can be done

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Blog Posts

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services.  As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated ...

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services.  As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated ...

Most Active Members