DX Infrastructure Manager

What's New

• Welcome to the DX Infrastructure Manager Communities Site

Welcome to the DX Infrastructure Manager (formerly CA Unified Infrastructure Management, or CA UIM) Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your DX Infrastructure Manager journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your DX Infrastructure Manager investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Below are a few discussion posts that you might find helpful.

Latest Discussions

• The AIOps segment is continuously working to improve our software to best meet the needs of our customers. We regularly update our solutions to improve performance, add new features and address customer issues. Make sure you're on the latest release ...

6 people recommend this.
  • What is the diff between a tunnel concentrator and a tunnel server? Tunnel concentrators only talk to tunnel servers

Unanswered Threads

• Hi I have an issue where the CPU utilization shows multiple line charts for CPU units in USM but once i click on the CPU chart in USM it opens a new report window with two units only, screenshots attached Can anyone suggest if i am missing anything ...

• Hi All, In our project we are doing the azure monitoring based on the subscriptions levels.  We got the new requirement to enable the Azure monitoring for individual VM's apart from the subscription level. Can anyone please suggest us how to fulfill ...

Latest Blog Posts

• The AIOps segment at Broadcom is committed to our customer's business outcomes and the successful adoption of our AIOps products. That's why we're excited to share our monthly segment newsletter.  Subscribe today  to get the latest product updates, ...

• The DX Infrastructure Manager product team is continuously working to improve our software to best meet the needs of our customers. That's why we're excited to share our latest release, DX Infrastructure Manager 9.1. Check out this eBook to learn the ...

1 person recommends this.