Plex 2E

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• managed to get rid of the error because of the missing registry, I needed to make this . Locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID, add the following key/value pairs. Key: {FFC4C83B-2E32-4997-B1A1-ECACF8CB90D9} String Value: ...

• OS V7R4 TR 9 2e 8.7.3 So odd thing happening. Our new model (184 entities) is not expanding all file relations. What is interesting is that some of the file relations are expanding (actually only a few are failing). Below is an brief example. ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Plex 2E

OS V7R4 TR 9 2e 8.7.3 So odd thing happening. Our new model (184 entities) is not expanding all file relations. What is interesting is that some of the file relations are expanding (actually only a few are failing). Below is an brief example. ...

• Posted in: Plex 2E

CA 2E commands like YWRKF and YGO work fine on our production IBM i, but I get " Product not correctly authorised" when using those commands on our HA IBM i. I created a case and applied keys, but I am still getting the error. We are not under maintenance. ...