CA Endevor

Mainframe Webhook Server Version 2.3 Released 

12-03-2018 02:59 PM

Just a heads up to anyone using the Mainframe Webhook Server for CA Endevor SCM - Version 2.3 has been posted on the update site (available from the "Mainframe Webhook Server Document" link on the CA Endevor SCM Maintenance Grid page).  This version corrects a number of issues and adds some additional logging enhancements.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

25 days ago

The download link on maintenance grid page is incorrect. Please fix.

12-13-2018 11:03 AM

Yes, thanks Vaughn I must have been timed out at the "time".

Tried again and my site blocks FTP (sigh). What's the best way of getting this, last time I opened a case and got it attached to that, it seems wasteful to do that on both our sides though?

12-11-2018 12:05 PM

Hi Steve - are you using the link on the Maintenance Grid:

It contains a user/pwd that when used on the FTP site, directs you to the correct directory and file.  If you connect without that user, you see the CA root FTP site which is different.  The easiest way is to click the link shown above - the browser should login and initiate a download.

The doc will be posted on docops by the end of this week (they are doing some changes to the documentation structure for this).  I'll post the link here once it's up.

12-11-2018 11:46 AM

I'm getting a 550 (file not found). When I tried and list the root ftp.ca.com the file doesn't seem to be there.

I see plenty of links/directory and robots.txt

Have you moved it / copied it into a directory or is my site somehow blocking my view?

Can you post a docops link for the update too here please?

12-10-2018 02:05 PM

I was looking for the version release notes (so I could see what had changed since the last version). Vaughn's been in touch and has provided this but if they could be uploaded to DocOps like the Endevor incremental version notes that'd be ideal. 

12-10-2018 01:40 PM

Hi Ed - the doc is up on our docops.ca.com platform - I will reach out directly to confirm you can access it.

12-10-2018 10:53 AM

Hi, due to site restrictions I cannot access the FTP page. Could the documentation be uploaded in the same way as for other product information packs as I can view these just fine?

12-03-2018 04:04 PM

I can see the correct version on the ftp site now after a page refresh.

12-03-2018 03:49 PM

Hi Emlyn - I just double checked it is the 2.3 version from what I see on my end. I will reach out via email to discuss.

12-03-2018 03:44 PM

That link takes you to the 2.2 war file not the 2.3 version. Can you correct it please.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.