Clarity

• 1.  Is there any way to disable Process Action Alert?

Posted Feb 12, 2019 05:52 PM

I have written a process to copy status report and configured as an action link in Status Reports List page. No issues with the creation of instance. However, user receives an alert after execution of process. Screenshot below. Is there anyway I can disable that? If yes, how?

'Copy Project Status Report' is the process name

Thanks,

Praneeth

• 2.  Re: Is there any way to disable Process Action Alert?

Posted Feb 26, 2019 02:36 AM

I don't think there is option to avoid this message, but this is actually enhanced behavior comparing to older versions.

As far as I remember the reason is to give feedback for a user to know that it got that action done.

Otherwise, there is no other indicator that the process was initiated after the user chose the action.

So for me that pop-up message is the best option I would think of.

Check this for instance, user pickup items and marking 'V's on a list view, then select form the action menu the desired action. if nothing happened on the screen, the user might try it again few more times until we figure out that multiple process' instances was executed.
    I guess that on a 'copy status report' action the indication will be new copied item, but this end case don't apply for all.