CA Service Management

• 1.  After ticket Creation from Employee ,Employee unable to open tickets

Posted Jan 09, 2019 07:42 AM

Hi,

I am login to my CASM 17.1 with Servicedesk user.After login setting role as an employee and creating a ticket. but after ticket creation when I am Trying to open that ticket it is showing below steps along with the error-

Please help me to resolve this issue.

My Environment is as below-

CASM 17.1 with mssql 2014 in MS Server 2012 std.

I have upgraded CASM 12.7 to 17.1 in Test Environment but in my production system I am  not facing any issue.

Regards,

Sai

• 2.  Re: After ticket Creation from Employee ,Employee unable to open tickets

Posted Jan 09, 2019 08:52 AM

The error comes most likely from the Data Partition associated with the Role of the Employee. Check the clause from the Data Partition and eliminate the problem. See the How to Set Up the Data Partition - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation  document for how to configure Data Partitions.

• 3.  Re: After ticket Creation from Employee ,Employee unable to open tickets

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 09, 2019 09:18 AM

• 4.  Re: After ticket Creation from Employee ,Employee unable to open tickets

Posted Jan 10, 2019 07:08 AM

Yes, but unfortunately I am unable to see this question into my inbox for this I  have created this question again.

Regards,

Sai

• 5.  Re: After ticket Creation from Employee ,Employee unable to open tickets

Posted Jan 21, 2019 06:11 AM

Hi,

Thank you .My problem has been resolved.