VMware vSphere

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I am a reseller and it is very complicated for customers to register Site IDs if the email is not the exact company name. The support refuses the registration and when they call even providing the contract number and other information they are suspected ...

• hi there, after esxi update 8.0u2 to 8.0u3 on 1 of the host. start getting "no healthy upstream" and host in NOR RESPONDING state. any idea how to sort the issue. use the same OEM ISO for update. all hosts have same hardware configuration ...

Latest Q&A List

• June9858's profile image

How do I merge a vmekrnel dump split into 4000 par ...

hi I have a PSOD in vSphere and after extracting the system logs, I checked the Core dump and found that the file in the format ...

• Duc Nguyen's profile image

Is there any VMWare refund policy?

Hi Everyone A few days ago I mistakenly bought VMWare Standard instead of Essentials, is there any way I can change the key ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware vSphere

This is the final draft for the 4th update of the vSphere Metrics book. It's scheduled for release on ...

2 people recommend this.

Unanswered Threads

hi there, after esxi update 8.0u2 to 8.0u3 on 1 of the host. start getting "no healthy upstream" and host in NOR RESPONDING state. any idea how to sort the issue. use the same OEM ISO for update. all hosts have same hardware configuration ...

Hi Team, anyone knows what the "Number of displays" feature under VM Settings > Virtual Hardware> Video card really means and what is used for? My customer is asking for a solution to enable multiple monitors on a VM without GPU, and I am trying to assess ...