VMware vSphere

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• :) I'm trying to get access to ISO files for over the month... the situation is dramatic now. a few more weeks and I will probably quit my job because how can I maintain the servers without access to the operating systems and software on which all ...

1 person recommends this.
  • +1 as well. We have none of our entitlements transferred over. I got to broadcom support via a chat and they could not find them, they pointed me to Dell. I've got a Dell EMC renewal certificate, but nothing on that certificate ties to anything broadcom ...

Latest Q&A List

• marius1's profile image

Evaluation versions and licenses

What is the current policy about evaluation versions? In other words, how can I (or a prospect customer) download vSphere ...

• Yoshimotto's profile image

RE: Enabling TLS 1.3 on ESXi port 443 of vSphere 8 ...

Hi, The last release of vSphere 8 are : - ESXi 8.0 U2c - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/8.0/rn/vsphere-esxi-80u2c-release-notes/index.html ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware vSphere

Deep dive explanation of key vSphere metrics. Below picture shows a sample of the table of content. ...

Unanswered Threads

When we were moving from vSphere v6 to v7, I was not able to complete the migration before End of Life (EoL) on vSphere v6. VMware had something called Technical Guidance in which they would support you, for the most part, for the next year or so. We ...

Here is the final draft of upcoming update to vSphere Metric book. It's slated for release on 1 August. It will accompany the VCF Operations Transformation book, which will also be released on 1 August. FYI, the website vmwareopsguide.com is outdated. ...