Rally

FAQ: Support migrating from rallycommunity.rallydev.com to support.ca.com 

Sep 07, 2016 12:09 PM

For assistance creating a case or registering, please contact the Customer Care Center at 1-800-225-5224. From outside North America, find your local phone number at ca.com/phone.

Questions

Answers

Why are you changing the platform?

Keeping all products in the same support system will help our engineers provide a more consistent customer experience.

When will this transition occur?

The transition will begin on the evening of Friday, October 14 and complete by Monday, October 17, 2016. 

Login

How do I set my password in order to login?

Enter your email in the "Forgot Your Password" form to set a new password. 

When can I start using the new support portal? 

If you are an active CA Agile Central customer (formerly Rally) and are a subscription administrator and/or have worked with Support over the last 15 months, your current Agile Central Community username (email address) will be updated to allow access to support.ca.com during the transition.

While this transition takes place, you will not have access to open a case online for up to 48 hours (during off-peak hours).  We will notify you of migration timing as we move closer to transition. If you have technical issues during this time, please call 1-800-225-5224. From outside North America, find your local phone number at ca.com/phone.

When do I have to stop using the CA Agile Central support sites?

Once the transition is complete, you will no longer be able to access rallycommunity.rallydev.com.  In order to update existing open cases, or open new cases for CA Agile Central, you will need to use support.ca.com.

Ticketing

Can I still open cases by sending an email to rallysupport@rallydev.com?

No. These email addresses will no longer be supported after the transition. All support cases are managed online at support.ca.com.

How long do I have access to the information on rallycommunity.rallydev.com?

You will have access to CA Agile Central sites until the case management system used for CA Agile Central is decommissioned.

Where can I find instructions for opening a ticket on support.ca.com?

Instructions for opening cases may be found at Working with CA Support.

I’m logged in to support.ca.com, but CA Agile Central is not listed as one of my products.

There may be an issue with your entitled products. Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-225-5224. 

How do I reopen a case from the former system in the new one? 

Within 15 months of the case being closed, you may open a new case in support.ca.com by referencing the closed case number.

Downloads

Where do I go to download my products?

Once the transition is complete, go to the Download Center to download your products. Instructions for downloading products can be found here.

Knowledge Base Articles

Where are Knowledge Base Articles?

Once the transition is complete, Knowledge Base articles can be found from the CA Agile Central Product Page

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.