Tanzu

View Only

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I am curious if there has been a change in the TKG deployment model/ architecture with the move to Tanzu Platform / Hub coming. Particularly with the placement of services, such as setting up a SharedServices cluster/ network for things like Harbor, ...

• William, Apologies for the delay. The only additional details from the thread I mentioned were manually creating the S3 record - if you have created one, I believe you would probably also want to restart any failed pods to see if things continue to ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Tanzu

Unanswered Threads

I am curious if there has been a change in the TKG deployment model/ architecture with the move to Tanzu Platform / Hub coming. Particularly with the placement of services, such as setting up a SharedServices cluster/ network for things like Harbor, ...

Hi, I recently renewed the embedded Harbor certificate by doing the steps in this KB: https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/88464 After that I got an error in the vSphere UI at the Harbor configuration page: "Harbor registry harbor-895976113 on cluster ...