Endpoint Security Complete

View Only

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Mike, The way I test is by creating a sub-group "pilot" for a specific group. * It will inherit all parents policies * I then duplicate a specific policy that I want to test and apply it only to "pilot" It's a bit tedious, but it's the only ...

• I have groups of devices.. I was hoping there's a way to manage 1 PC or 1 group of PCs on the cloud (for testing) before i flip the switch to manage all devices from the cloud. is there a way to do that? Thank you!

Unanswered Threads

• An critical alert was generated on the ICDm but then disappeared the next day. Customer wants to know why this alert was generated and advise on remediation. SESC agent is installed with all components functioning and enabled. Workstation: Win 10 Enterprise ...

• Good afternoon, I am wondering if it is possible to create EAR rules to avoid recording the content activity of the entire folder and its subfolders. For example: prevent recording the activity of an exchange server that is installed in C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange ...