Endpoint Protection Cloud

View Only

What's New

• Service Termination Date Extended

For Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud and Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition customers, please note that we have changed the service termination date from November 2, 2020 to November 16, 2020 to allow more time for customers and partners to complete their transitions.  For more information go HERE

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi,  We're facing an issue with Symantec Endpoint Protection, policies such as USB/Bluetooth block are in place even when the client was removed.  The device manager shows the devices as enabled. Tried disabling and reenabling them. Restart. No luck. ...

• Hello, I have noticed that my Mac clients constantly show " Out-of-date definitions (Antimalware)" in the cloud portal even though they are fully up to date and have restarted several times.  On the Mac's everything is reporting as working correctly ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi,  We're facing an issue with Symantec Endpoint Protection, policies such as USB/Bluetooth block are in place even when the client was removed.  The device manager shows the devices as enabled. Tried disabling and reenabling them. Restart. No luck. ...

• Hello, I have noticed that my Mac clients constantly show " Out-of-date definitions (Antimalware)" in the cloud portal even though they are fully up to date and have restarted several times.  On the Mac's everything is reporting as working correctly ...