Endpoint Threat Defense for Active Directory

What's New

• Join us at the Endpoint Security User Group

Come join us at the next Endpoint Security User Group on March 23, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover: 

• A keynote presentation on how to get more from your endpoint security with behavior isolation
    • Breakout sessions diving into Threat Intelligence API, Enablement, and a deeper dive into Behavior Isolation
    • A comprehensive roadmap session

Be sure to join us!

• Join our customer advocacy platform!

You are invited to join Symantec Gold, our online customer advocacy platform. When you sign up, you’ll be able to participate in daily challenges where you provide product feedback, receive notifications about upcoming webinars, and so much more! Every challenge you do, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for some Symantec SWAG.

Latest Discussions

• We discovered a bug in final testing.  Estimation for release is next week.  Downloads are only available through the Broadcom portal. Search your entitlements for Threat Defense.  Currently you should see v 3.5.1. You will see 3.6 Standalone become visible ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Unsupported OS ?

any news on the new release?  Also, can someone remind me where I download it from?  it doesn't show up with the other downloads for this client.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  Thanks

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users