Information Centric Analytics

What's New

• Update on Information Centric Security Products

As of May 3, 2021, Symantec has come to the decision to end of life the following Information Centric Security products.

• Information Centric Encryption
    • Information Centric Tagging
    • Information Centric Encryption Key Store Virtual Appliance
    • Information Centric Security Module
    • Data Loss Prevention Plus Suite

Our commitment to meeting your needs is as strong as ever and we understand that ending these products requires an adjustment to your deployment plans. We are providing you with this early communication so that you can arrange for a replacement solution that meets your security requirements.

Action Required - for Information Centric Encryption Customers only

Specifically, customers who currently have deployed ICE in their environment will need to take steps to transition off their service. For the migration steps: Go Here

Latest Discussions

• Thanks Daryl for providing some insight from an ICA Sales Engineer standpoint. Please provide me with some whitepapers and case studies when you have the time. I would still like to know though some user experience with the product from the consulting ...

• James, I'll throw out some comments here, from an ICA Sales Engineer standpoint. Happy to provide some additional whitepapers or case studies if desired. Generally, ICA running alongside DLP provides some significant benefits. From a perspective of ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users

You must be a member of the community to view.