Content & Malware Analysis

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Symantec Network Security User Group

Join the members from the Network Security Product and Solution Engineering teams at Symantec, a Division of Broadcom to discuss key points with Symantec experts. Meet our Product Management team as they share our product strategy, roadmap, and listen to insights on how you are addressing network protection challenges using Symantec solutions.

Agenda and Registration 
    Date: September 17, 2020
    Time: 10:00 - 12:30 Pacific

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: CAS 7z files

Hi Jacob and Slava Thank You very much, this is what i'm looking about. I noticed this method password = tp.get('IVM.archive.password', None) plugin but i did not realize this will be helpful. Thanks again for you and Slava Best Regards Jakub

• Profile Picture

RE: CAS 7z files

Hi Jakub, Like Slava has mentioned, from the GUI, the functionality doesn't exist for password protect .7z currently. Just .zip files. Aside from scripting, another avenue to pursue would be the API commands for the sandboxing. A good resource for ...

Most Active Users