Search

1 to 10 of 19
Sort by

Discussion Post
Someone has installed the Spectrum OneClick on a SpectroServer?

I currently have a server with the role of SpectroServer in product version 10.2.1

Discussion Post
How can I create a watch with the "fgHaStatsSerial" attribute?

Hi, I have CA Spectrum V 10.2, i have a situation when a fortigate device make a failover, the device have the same IP adress and model name the difference is in the serial number

Discussion Reply
Re: Upgrading to Spectrum 10.2.0 in fault tolerant environment could cause SpectroSERVER to crash

Hi, I had this problem upgrading 10.1.1 to 10.2 running on RedHat 5.9 Error message to help other users: SPC-OCP-10049: The SpectroSERVER process terminated with a Segmentation Violation #caspectrum10.2 #10.2 #terminated #segmentation #violation #update []s VW

Discussion Post
JasperSoft Integration Issue

-- CA tech support advises that Spectrum 10.2 is not compatible with our current version of JasperSoft (6.1). Spectrum requires JasperSoft version 6.3. Our current SOI version (4.0 sp2) is not compatible with JasperSoft 6.3

Discussion Thread 7
Upgrading to Spectrum 10.2.0 in fault tolerant environment could cause SpectroSERVER to crash

Focus Search - Hi, I had this problem upgrading 10.1.1 to 10.2 running on RedHat 5.9 Error message to help other users: SPC-OCP-10049: The SpectroSERVER process terminated with a Segmentation Violation #caspectrum10.2 #10.2 #terminated #segmentation #violation #update []s VW

Discussion Post
Jasperserver -- spectrum_ds data source tables

I recently update my #spectrum and #jasperserver to 10.2 and 6.3, and when I was exploring the Jasperserver I had the dificulty of creating a new customized data domain, because I didn't knew the the OC reporting tables relationship