Search

1 to 10 of 21
Sort by

Discussion Reply
Re: requester auto fill from affected end user

Would you be able to share some more details on how you achieved this? Or general suggestions? #scratchpad #servicedesk14.1 #quickprofile Thanks Regards Carlos Ramirez

Discussion Reply
RE: Field type Integer not showing value but ID

How many records are in that dropdown field? if more than the default (21), then set the lookup=yes. This will then convert the field to a lookup as and when needed... -- Kind Regards, Brian --

Discussion Reply

Hi Brian Thanks for you reply I did what you advised but when click on create new incident, the page is taking time to open and server delayed response message comes up. what else we can try?

Discussion Reply

Try to force it to use the sym on the form where it is referenced like this: z interger.sym , then run 'pdm webcache -H command' -- Kind Regards, Brian --

Discussion Post
Field type Integer not showing value but ID

Hi Team We have custom dropdown 1 to 10 but showing ID not the value. Field type is Integer. Pls advise how to fix this #ca sdm #caservicedesk17.0 #caservicedesk14.1 #integerfieldtype ​​​​

Discussion Reply
RE: location in datapartition & job title value

Hi Lindsay thanks for your input..data partition is working for me now.. for second query, let me explain more , our sdm contact are synced with job titles and it should reflect to employee interface ticket page when the user open the ticket form to create the ticket, job title should reflect...