Search

1 to 8 of 8
Sort by

Library Entry
DevTest Portal Improvements in 10.2

The purpose of this document is to describe the usability related improvements made to Portal in DevTest 10.2

181849.pdf

Discussion Post
Guide for Migration to Dev test 10.2

Hi All, Currently we are using version LISA version 8 and planning to migrate to version 10 . Do we have a documentation guide for the same to how to carry out Migration #cadevtest10.2 #migrate #devtest8.2

Discussion Reply
Re: Upgrading to Spectrum 10.2.0 in fault tolerant environment could cause SpectroSERVER to crash

Hi, I had this problem upgrading 10.1.1 to 10.2 running on RedHat 5.9 Error message to help other users: SPC-OCP-10049: The SpectroSERVER process terminated with a Segmentation Violation #caspectrum10.2 #10.2 #terminated #segmentation #violation #update []s VW

Discussion Thread 7
Upgrading to Spectrum 10.2.0 in fault tolerant environment could cause SpectroSERVER to crash

Focus Search - Hi, I had this problem upgrading 10.1.1 to 10.2 running on RedHat 5.9 Error message to help other users: SPC-OCP-10049: The SpectroSERVER process terminated with a Segmentation Violation #caspectrum10.2 #10.2 #terminated #segmentation #violation #update []s VW

Discussion Post
JasperSoft Integration Issue

-- CA tech support advises that Spectrum 10.2 is not compatible with our current version of JasperSoft (6.1)

Discussion Thread 10
10.5 java agent for websphere portal server 8.5

Focus Search - Do I go back to the 10.2 legacy no-installer and try to follow those instructions to install the agent or do I install a regular 10.5.1 java agent?