CA Top Secret

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Top Secret Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Josef, That's a great new approach, I'll test it and see if that satisfies my customer's needs. Thank you again, really appreciate all  your fantastic help and advice. :-) Kind regards Chris Williams ------------------------------ Senior Software ...

• Hi Chris, I also understand and underline John's advice to be careful and get assist, as a change in  RDT-DATASET ATTR(NOTGENERIC) would affect every dataset-permission not only the permissions in your specific example. Let me bring in a different approach: ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA Top Secret

When used with CA Top Secret, CA Advanced Authentication for Mainframe lets you log on to z/OS applications by using multi-factor authentication credentials. Through increased diligence in verifying the identity of users who seek access to z/OS,  CA Advanced ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Posted in: CA Top Secret

Hello, We already implemented TOPSECRET MFA together with TPX SSO to easen OTP password usage by only entering userID/password to the first logon screen.  Switch to the other apps inside TPX handled by the pass ticket support without entering passwords ...

Most Active Members