CA Top Secret

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Top Secret Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Latest Discussions

• New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA Top Secret for z/OS: Implementing Security Database Design 200 CA Top Secret® provides comprehensive security for the z/OS, z/VM, and z/VSE environments-including z/OS UNIX and Linux for zSeries. Built-in, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I've sent off a few emails, to see whether anyone over there is willing to opine.  If I get an affirmative, I won't want to post their contact info here; drop me a line at my Gmail address (robhbridges) and I'll let you know.

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA Top Secret

New Web-based Training (WBT) Now Available: CA Top Secret for z/OS: Implementing Security Database Design 200 CA Top Secret® provides comprehensive security for the z/OS, z/VM, and z/VSE environments-including z/OS UNIX and Linux for zSeries. Built-in, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Posted in: CA Top Secret

I don't see a semicolon option, Lenn. Here's what it looks like when I logged on just now: Oh, wait, there it is, further over. But that doesn't do quite what I want. It's true it does what I ~said~ I want - insert code snippets - but it ...

Most Active Members