CA Top Secret

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Top Secret Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi , I've changed IBM's JES_NJE_SECURITY to accomodate Broadcom's TTSSNJE REXX , replacing original check . All goes well except the fact that even though the Severity was changed to LOW , HZS0003E message is displayed upon the console   as non-deletable ...

• Profile Picture

RE: mask Top SECRET

Buenos dias, Denisson. Just my two cents, ok ? Pay attention to the vulnerabilities that the ++++ mask can bring to your mainframes. For instance, when you ask your Top Secret colleague to protect 3 datasets (DSR.ZXCV, DSR.ASDF and DSR.QWER) and he ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA Top Secret

Hi , I've changed IBM's JES_NJE_SECURITY to accomodate Broadcom's TTSSNJE REXX , replacing original check . All goes well except the fact that even though the Severity was changed to LOW , HZS0003E message is displayed upon the console   as non-deletable ...

• Posted in: CA Top Secret

Hi,  Is it possible to have an example of a JCL to use ONETITLE and NOASACC for the Privilege report? Thanks in advance.

Most Active Members