Top Secret

View Only

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: dataset masks

Hi Josef, Keen observations and good explanations!  And, yes of course there's a merge in addition to the sort when the AUTH setting is MERGE.   Also, of course the resclass/resname are the sort key.  Sorry I just assumed that these were a given in ...

• Profile Picture

RE: dataset masks

Thanks Joe, what you say matches my experience. Certainly not how I would have expected this to work, but appreciate knowing this. Our first pass at exploding out permits that start with *. was a bit painful. So removing all of these and adding them ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Top Secret

Join us at the upcoming Top Secret 300 Training on July 11! European Time-zone! Training: Top Secret 300 Course Description: Registration Page Course Level: Advanced (300) Delivery method: Virtual Instructor-Led Training Region: EMEA Dates: ...

• Posted in: Top Secret

Join us at the upcoming 4-day Top Secret 200 Training on June 6! Last available spots!<o:p></o:p> Training: Top Secret 200<o:p></o:p> Course Description:  Link <o:p></o:p> Delivery method : Virtual Instructor-Led Training<o:p></o:p> ...