CA Vantage

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Vantage Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• In order to help our customer's save time performing problem isolation between the FICON fabric and the storage infrastructure, the CA Vantage team added a new capability for FICON and DASD performance data. PTF`s SO13622 and SO13380 add 8 new objects ...

• Hello Lawrence, Thank you for the clarification that I do not catch at first read. So Vantage is linked to the Lpar where it is running and so do not have access to other Lpars. That means that what you are asking for needs to be reviewed as an enhancement ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA Vantage

In order to help our customer's save time performing problem isolation between the FICON fabric and the storage infrastructure, the CA Vantage team added a new capability for FICON and DASD performance data. PTF`s SO13622 and SO13380 add 8 new objects ...

• Posted in: CA Vantage

CA Vantage™ Storage Resource Manager (CA Vantage SRM) centrally manages complex storage environments to help ensure that critical storage assets are fully optimized, data is protected, and application outages are eliminated. Proactive, policy-based exception ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members