IDMS IUA EIUA

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, My upper management is requesting statistics on IDMS performance. While I can extract some of the information from SMF reports and System Statistics, I don't know where to find the answer to the following questions. Your help in finding the answers ...

• This video is a replay of our December 2022 Datacom Community monthly webcast, covering IDMS Embrace Open Workshops. ------------------------------ Lenn Thompson Community Manager, Mainframe Division Broadcom Inc. lenn.thompson@broadcom.com ----- ...

2 people recommend this.

Upcoming Events

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: IDMS

Hi, My upper management is requesting statistics on IDMS performance. While I can extract some of the information from SMF reports and System Statistics, I don't know where to find the answer to the following questions. Your help in finding the answers ...

• Posted in: IDMS

Hello IDMS Community, We are pleased to announce that the IDMS Visual DBA 18.1.04 (PTF LU08324) is now Generally Available (GA)! Feature Overview The results of SQL queries, DCMT commands, IDD commands, etc., in IDMS Visual DBA can now be copied ...