CA Workload Automation ESP Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA ESP Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Nitin, Thank you so much for your response, yes I'm in a crunch here. The install looks good, the log did not show any errors. I added the FTP properties as per my current agent. Plug-in Start Up plugins.start_internal_1=runner plugins.start_internal_2=router ...

• Hi, If you have already installed the agent then just add the 'plugin.start_internal_<n>=ftp' in agentparm.txt, see this link for R12. The installer properties file name can be anything, you just have to put the -f switch after setup, e.g setup.bin ...

Unanswered Threads

• To: CA Workload Automation ESP Edition Customers From: The CA Workload Automation ESP Edition Product Team Subject: General Availability Announcement and Continuous Delivery Announcement for CA Workload Automation ESP Edition r12.0.00 CA Technologies ...

• Just a quick reminder to the community that we have seats available, on a first-come first-served basis, for the two classes listed below. CA Workload Automation ESP: Foundations 200, June 22-24, 2020 CA Workload Automation ESP: Operator 200, June ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members