CA Workload Automation ESP Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA ESP Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• Rick, this worked perfectly. I have been reading over some of your other posts in this community and you are spot on again. Thank you for being so helpful to everyone in the forum. ------------------------------ Eric Kammerer IT Systems Engineer | Workload ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thanks Don, Nitin did share that site with me earlier.  Looks like it could be an option. ------------------------------ System Engineer Progressive OH ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• Hello, I was curious as to how people store their job documentation used by your workload operations teams.    We currently have documentation in a PDS on z/OS, but using the ISPF editor isn't  user friendly for our distributed community.  We could get ...

• Is there a way to install SAP agent in silent mode by passing required parameters through a properties file or as argument for WA ESP ? I am trying to automate this installation for our cloud systems and able to install base ESP agent in silent mode ...

Upcoming Events

Most Active Members