CA Workload Automation ESP Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA ESP Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• Hi Frank, When the Workstation user is connected to the ESP WSS on the mainframe, WSS will send new updated data automatically. Workstation needn't turn on anything to get the data. I checked and there is no defect in build 108 to cause the problem, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Received an incident ticket this morning stating this: I have recently installed CA Workload Automation Workstation EE Version 11.3, Build 108. Previously i was using different build. After applying the filters and opening the workload director, it does ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Are you new to the community? If so, welcome -- I'm glad you found us! My name is LennThompson and I am the Community Manager supporting this community. Please feel free to reach out to me any time if you have questions or need help with ...