CA ACF2

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• As a security administrator, I want comprehensive, co-located information about logonids so I can manage logonid records and keep my organization's system secure. The Logonid Record section of the CA ACF2 documentation site has been re-organized and updated ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Dear Valued Customer, CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, is pleased to present you with a new solution ( PTF# SO16125 ) for CA Mainframe Security Insights Platform Version 1.0 that includes the following enhancements: Support for IBM RACF ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA ACF2

As a security administrator, I want comprehensive, co-located information about logonids so I can manage logonid records and keep my organization's system secure. The Logonid Record section of the CA ACF2 documentation site has been re-organized and updated ...

• Posted in: CA ACF2

Dear Valued Customer, CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, is pleased to present you with a new solution ( PTF# SO16125 ) for CA Mainframe Security Insights Platform Version 1.0 that includes the following enhancements: Support for IBM RACF ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Members