CA Spool

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Spool Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• WIll there be any load on server if sending spool file in attachment in case of window job failure

• Great! Thank you Carlos for the information. I spent nearly a day searching and found very little. This is great information, much appreciated.  I will look into eliminating the logs.  Thank you James Huckert

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: CA Spool

WIll there be any load on server if sending spool file in attachment in case of window job failure

• Posted in: CA Spool

Hello CA Spool community! CA Spool creates SMF metrics data to record all major events and Spool operations. It is becoming more difficult to work with SMF from a skillset perspective; new administrators don't know how to work with SMF. And an integration ...

Most Active Members