Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  How to upgrade SEPM version from 14.3.x to 14.3.x or later

Posted Oct 08, 2020 02:09 AM
    Hi there,

I would like to know how to upgrade SEPM version from 14.3.x to 14.3.x or later or where can I contact technical support to perform this task?

• 2.  RE: How to upgrade SEPM version from 14.3.x to 14.3.x or later

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 08, 2020 01:57 PM
    Hi Jtrust SEPadmin

Technical team should be able to guide you on upgrading your product. Here are the ways to get in touch with our Support Team:

Communities: You can post your query on product community page for guidance and the support team will reply to you. 

Link for SEPM Community: https://community.broadcom.com/symantecenterprise/communities/communityhomeblogs?CommunityKey=1ecf5f55-9545-44d6-b0f4-4e4a7f5f5e68

Chat: If you have active contract for this product, then you can always create a ticket with the support team using our Chatbot available on the support portal, at the bottom of the page. To initiate the chat, please follow the instructions shown in the picture below: 

Case Management: If you have access to the site id and active contract for the product, you can utilize our online case management and create a ticket directly with our technical team. The team will contact you and assist you further. 

Helpful links: 
    How to get the site id?
    How to register and add the site id?
    How to create a case?

Phone Support:  To get support via phone, please feel free to contact Broadcom Customer Care by calling your local contact number.

Hope this helps!

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: How to upgrade SEPM version from 14.3.x to 14.3.x or later

Posted Oct 08, 2020 09:50 PM
    Hello Heena,
    Thank you for the response here, appreciate that.

Actually, I already try open few cases from support portal, but Technical team unable to help on the upgrade purposes and they ask me to reach Consultant team.
    Here below are the message where they asked me to go:

"      For assistance regarding implementation, installation, or upgrade planning, our Consulting Services team can design, optimize, and implement your security environment to ensure maximum protection and value from your investment.

For further assistance in this matter, please refer to Consulting Services at https://www.broadcom.com/support/symantec/services/consulting

Please send email separately to the following email ID :

APJ email: ask_consulting_asiapacificjapan@symantec.com
    EMEA email: ask_consulting_emea@symantec.com

In case if you have issues reaching the consulting service team please contact customer care team further."

I already followed couple of times, but seemed no response from consultant so far.
    Would you mind sharing me a valid email where I can reach or phone contact to talk?

Thank you, appreciate you kind response!
    Stay safe!

• 4.  RE: How to upgrade SEPM version from 14.3.x to 14.3.x or later

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 12, 2020 09:03 AM
    Hi Jtrust SEPadmin

I'm checking with the team internally regarding your concern and will get back to you asap.

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom