Endpoint Protection

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• SEPM 14.3 RU6 -- is there a way to change the email content when "Single Risk Event" is reported. For example, I would like to remove the IP Address from being reported when the email is sent when a "risk" is found. ------------------------------ ...

• You can view End of Life or End of Service information here: lifecycle - Support Portal - Broadcom support portal ------------------------------ John Owens Strategic Support Engineer | Symantec Endpoint Security Division (SES) Broadcom Software ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Endpoint Protection

SEPM 14.3 RU6 -- is there a way to change the email content when "Single Risk Event" is reported. For example, I would like to remove the IP Address from being reported when the email is sent when a "risk" is found. ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: Endpoint Protection

Hi, I'm working on an integration for which I have the following queries, I would really appreciate if someone could help me to answer these queries: I am looking for API Information on https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/symantec-security-software/endpoint-security-and-management/endpoint-protection/all/APIsSEP/Symantec-Endpoint-Security-API-commands1.html ...