San Francisco Bay Area Endpoint Management User Group

View Only
12 Entries

4 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Thank you for joining us at the Bay Area Security User Group Meeting on May 29, 2019

As requested, attached below are the PowerPoint presentations. 

If you have ...

Attachments
11 years ago

Here is the PPT deck from the April User Group meeting. If you have any questions reach out to Jon Sharp (jon_sharp@symantec.com).

Jon Eyre

Attachments
12 years ago
1 person recommends this.

We will be holding a two-day workshop on Symantec's Mountain View campus to help determine the future direction of Symantec Connect. We'd love to invite you, our users to be a part ...

12 years ago
Attachments
12 years ago

The instructions at http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=DOC3484&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1322629124880

http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC3484 ...

12 years ago

Issue – VM server Farm is spiking CPU utilization
Problem summation: Utilizations are seen at rates 70-90% utilization of host CPU for 1-5 seconds. Trigging monitor alert and email ...

12 years ago
Attachments
12 years ago

On a server that was having a lot of CPU activity and HDD actiivity -and was showing in the McAfee Access Protection  l - every 20 seconds was showing that AexNSAgent.exe was attemping ...

12 years ago

I went to document how many Internet Explorer installs we had for version 8. Ran the standard report on Add/Remove  and the numbers were way off, like 40% off!

After a bunch of ...

12 years ago

I was having a bugger of a time getting my locations to display correctly using the inv_aex_ac_tcpip table as a machine can have several IP address. I really needed to get one good ...