Join us live from New York on June 15 when we unveil new/deeper product integrations between Release Automation, Test Data Manager, and others.
Topics covered will include:
- The importance of release planning and orchestration, and ensuring agility in testing the right data
- Why it’s necessary to be able to provision data on demand during a Continuous Delivery process
- How maintaining an integrated and automated ecosystem, with integrated feedback loops, will help you spot anomalies faster
- How to incorporate virtualization tools to create virtual environments to help accelerate testing and development
- Why Continuous Delivery is so important in the application economy, and why open and flexible integration is necessary to make continuous delivery a reality
- How to measure the ROI of the Continuous Delivery methodology
Agenda (Times are in ET) –
- 11:00 – 11:20 am Welcome and Industry Overview,Highlights from InformationWeek Continuous Delivery Research from Lenny Liebmann, Contributing Editor, InformationWeek
- 11:20 – 11:45 am CA Technologies Announcement: How an Integrated Continuous Ecosystem is needed to drive application innovations
- 11:45 – 12:30 pm Keynote: Forrester Consulting Discusses the Continuous Delivery Trends and Key Solutions
- 12:30 – 12:45 pm SunTrust Presentation: A Continuous Delivery Transformational Journey
- 12:45 - 1:30 pm Panel Discussion
Register and Attend to Win!
You could win a copy of Gene Kim’s book, "The Phoenix Project" by attending the Continuous Delivery virtual launch event! Register now: http://ubm.io/1TDX6jd