Broadcom Customer Care

What's New

• Site ID Request Form

Now you can request for your site id by filling the Site ID Request Form. Once the request is submitted the team will get back to you with your site id.
    Site id Request form

To expedite the process, please use our chatbot and provide the reference id, the team will assist you further. 

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello I have brodcom profile using my previous employer's mail address, Since I changed the company all brocade education I have completed are lost and now I want to pass Brocade SAN administrator exam and it doesn't show my already completed education ...

• Hi matt_cheung ,  The contract might have got renewed under a different site id. I will have to check your Symantec Endpoint Security account to validate if your account is associated to that the renewed licenses. I sent you a private email, please ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello I have brodcom profile using my previous employer's mail address, Since I changed the company all brocade education I have completed are lost and now I want to pass Brocade SAN administrator exam and it doesn't show my already completed education ...

• Attention: Broadcom’s authentication service provider URL is changing from March 14, 2021, as follows: Current URL:   avagoext.okta.com New URL : login.broadcom.com Maintenance schedule is: Start Date:   March 13, 2021, at 09:00 UTC ...

Most Active Members