ITMS Administrator Group

View Only

What's New

• Welcome to Broadcom’s Community pages where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your journey, whether you are just getting started, or need help. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello all, I want the NS to remove/delete computers when the computer has been deleted from AD. The import to add or populate works, but not the deletion aspect of the AD import. How do I enable deletion within ITMS? I understand there will be human errors ...

• The problem is that "Negotiate" authentication provider is broken by MS update on every client, the provider does not downgrade the authentication method from Kerberos to NTLM in case Kerberos authentication cannot be performed for some reason. This is ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello all, I want the NS to remove/delete computers when the computer has been deleted from AD. The import to add or populate works, but not the deletion aspect of the AD import. How do I enable deletion within ITMS? I understand there will be human errors ...