Symantec Access Management

What's New

• Identity Security Webinar: June 18, 11am EST

Join us for our first live webinar on Wednesday, June 18th at 11:00pm ET/8:00am PT, presented by our CTO, Vadim Lander. He will discuss the rise of the decentralized IAM platform and will help you learn what is needed to bring identity services closer to your applications. Register for the live event below - if you aren't able to join the event, you can watch it on-demand at your convenience

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Satyendra, Is this application using either IWA as an authentication method?  I ask because this scenario most easily occurs with such an automatic login method where the user sees no login prompt.  If the user's session is not presented to the application ...

• Hello All, we have an application integration with siteminder. when we login, it doesnt go to app page rather gives too many redirects. I tried to check for usesecurecookies , but that is also ok. What all can be the reason and how we can troubleshoot ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi all I am aware advanced authentication can use the anonymizer IP to do some IP related analysis within Riskminder. The anonymizer data  itself has different status as per docops.  If we want to know any IP related to The Onion Router , can this ...

• Hi All, Am facing this issue in recent days. When am accessing accessing gateway URL (https://<access Gateway>/<app Name>) after clearing browser cookies then am getting 404 error. When i open new tab and access the URL again its working. We were not ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Hi All! Read this article by Uzi Cohen to learn how to handle the collection and aggregation of logs from applications running in containers on Kubernetes into centralized log storage. https://bit.ly/2FNzup2  Also, stay tuned for more in this blog ...

1 person recommends this.
  • As more and more digital business initiatives emerge, which require applications and data to be accessed by those outside the corporate perimeter, the adoption of federation technologies has risen dramatically. Among these technologies, OpenID Connect ...

Most Active Members