Symantec Access Management

What's New

• Join us at the Identity Security User Group

Come join us at the next Identity Security User Group on March 30, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover:

• A Customer Conversation with Vadim Lander
    • Interactive breakout sessions highlighting the technology for API Management, IAM, and PAM
    • Our Leadership’s future vision and strategy 

Be sure to join us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• What is the best topology for replicate DSA (session store and policy store) ? I have 2 site and 4 dsa (two on each site) Now for policy store each dsa has all 4 config/knowledge file, For session store instead for each site, each dsa has only the knowledge ...

• Would it cause undo stress on a Policy Server if I used an authscheme specifically for a redirect to an Okta Login page? Currently Siteminder is our main service for authentication and authorization in our system. But we are working on adopting a new ...

Unanswered Threads

• What is the best topology for replicate DSA (session store and policy store) ? I have 2 site and 4 dsa (two on each site) Now for policy store each dsa has all 4 config/knowledge file, For session store instead for each site, each dsa has only the knowledge ...

• Would it cause undo stress on a Policy Server if I used an authscheme specifically for a redirect to an Okta Login page? Currently Siteminder is our main service for authentication and authorization in our system. But we are working on adopting a new ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Recon is almost always the first step hackers, resort to understand the various ways they can hack their target organization.  LDAP reconnaissance is a type of internal recon technique used to discover users, groups and other critical information. Adversaries ...

Most Active Members