Layer7 Access Management

What's New

• Welcome to the Layer7 Access Management Communities Site

Welcome to the Layer7 Access Management Community where Layer7 Access Management users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Layer7 Access Management journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Layer7 Access Management investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi Nirmala, I'm surprised that you see requests distributed among several of the Radius Server, because the protocol itself doesn't support loadbalancing : XauthRADIUS Integration for CA Single Sign-On Installation and Configuration Version 6.3 RADIUS ...

• Hi Patrick, The radiusconfig file looks as below in our environment. When I say disable NPS, I am removing the IP's from the list. default.ip=<NPS IP1> <NPS IP2> <NPS IP3> default.secret=********** default.port=1645 default.timeout=300 default.retries=5 ...

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• This blog helps you understand how JWT powers the Layer7 APIM-Layer7 SiteMinder integration. This blog does not emphasize the technical details of JWT or the configuration details of CA APIM and CA SSO. Why do you care about managing access ...

• 2018 witnessed numerous breaches in large enterprises and government organizations, affecting billions of user records. The trend continues in 2019 and in short, there is no surprise in the statement that data breaches have become the norm across ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members