Symantec SiteMinder

View Only

What's New

• Replay for SiteMinder June Office Hours

The SiteMinder team held Office Hours on Thursday, June 20, 2024.  During this meeting, the team continued with their series covering SiteMinder logging and monitoring.  The team also provided a brief preview of new features currently being developed.  To watch the replay of this event, or catch up on any previous SiteMinder Office Hour sessions, please navigate to the SiteMinder product page within the Support Portal.  Replay links are provided within the Product News section.  

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, For HTTP response, SiteMinder does not use HTTP Response to tell the client if the user is authenticated or not authenticated. HTTP 401/403 is when you use Basic Authentication or Windows Authentication. For SiteMinder Basic Authentication ...

Latest Q&A List

• Camil Huric's profile image

RE: I have a question about SiteMinder WebAgent and ...

Hello Why not use Siteminder Access Gateway instead of basically deprecated Agents and Option Pack? In this case customer ...

• MARUBUN SUPPORT's profile image

I have a question about SiteMinder WebAgent and WebAgent ...

Hi Team, [Product] SiteMinder 12.8 SP07 [Question] A customer is considering building a SAML environment in an Apache ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Please see the attached for information about this cumulative release.

• Please see the attached for information about this cumulative release.

• Please see attached announcement.

• SiteMinder is a critical part of your business and we want to be sure your upgrade is successful. As ...

• Please see attached announcement

Unanswered Threads

• Hello everyone, I'm not quite clear on the difference between the new "OAuth Authorization Code Flow" in Siteminder 12.8.8 and the classic OIDC with Authorization Code Flow. The configuration on the AdminUI side seems much more flexible, but for practical ...

• Hi all. Is there a limit to the length of data that can be passed in the "PASSWORD" field in an .fcc form? I am working on a custom authentication schema where an application is posting username and password and in the password field it posts a pretty ...