CA Configuration Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Clarity Configuration Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the CA Configuration Automation Community where CA Configuration Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your CA Configuration Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your CA Configuration Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi Daya, I am not belongs to the Clarity PPM team, can you please post your question to CA Clarity PPM Community. Thanks, Ravichand

• HI Ravi Thanks for your reply on this. I am asking this question for CA Clarity PPM. by seeing the screen shot I could understand its not for clarity. thanks for your time on this. Please shed some light if you know any update of this in clarity. thank ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi team i need to discover routers and switches through SNMP v3 using ARP scan when run the discovery The service of CANDserver.exe down and i facing the error code "unable to lock network discovery scan database"

• Hi All (Who can help, show there expereinced wisdom)  PS: I'm not an experienced GEL script developer (more VBA) so if someone in this community can help produce a plug & play or a copy and paste into XOG that I can test, this would be super helpful ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Community Member, As you may have noticed that we have been in the process of renaming CA Configuration Automation to Clarity Configuration Automation in an effort to unify and streamline our product brand names.   But many of you – our ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members