Clarity Configuration Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Clarity Configuration Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the Clarity Configuration Automation Community where Clarity Configuration Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Clarity Configuration Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Clarity Configuration Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Check the Network Policy Itself One of the options is: Follow Network Connection (or something similar, trying to remember off the top of my head, uncheck that When that is enabled, for every machine you scan from the inclusion list, it will determine ...

• Hi Team, I'm doing a simple exercise: Created a Credential Vault(Windows only). Created a Network Profile, Assign Pingsweep with Soft Agent policy and Credential Vault. In inclusion list I provide a list of IPs from Excel file. All IPs are from 10.17.x.x ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, which version of hyper-v is supported please ( = running on which version of Windows)? as the CCA Agent didnt find/discover any VM ( = Relationships tab is empty) for the hyper-v server during the hyper-v server discovery process and the hyper-v ...

• Hello All, We are planning to release CCA 12.8 SP6 with the following features by end of September 2019. - Replacement of Oracle JDK with AdoptOpenJDK in upcoming (12.8.6) and future CCA releases  - Capability to discover SQL Server 2014 & 2016 with ...