CA Configuration Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Clarity Configuration Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the CA Configuration Automation Community where CA Configuration Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your CA Configuration Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your CA Configuration Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi there,  i've more then 200 Windows server's in my network with CCA agent installed and communicated properly. having issue in almost 50 of servers discovery is not detecting any component in some server's. i ran Test Discovery from Windows Blue Print, ...

• Sorry, can you quickly copy and paste the error message for  CCA-DIS-8515

Unanswered Threads

• Hi there,  i've more then 200 Windows server's in my network with CCA agent installed and communicated properly. having issue in almost 50 of servers discovery is not detecting any component in some server's. i ran Test Discovery from Windows Blue Print, ...

• Hi Team! I have Configuration Automation integrated with CA Service Desk to populate the TWA from CCA to SDM, the default field mapping indicates that the os_name (cca) field for virtual machines and lpar is to the server_type (sdm) field, however ...

Most Active Members