CA Configuration Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Clarity Configuration Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the CA Configuration Automation Community where CA Configuration Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your CA Configuration Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your CA Configuration Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi Ravichand, Let me test in my Lab and then I will inform you of the result. Thank you very much ! Carlos Jess D. Jupi Services Consultant - CA Services HCL Technologies Ltd . Rua Olimpadas, 205 1st Floor Vila Olmpia ...

• Hi Carlos, I have gone through your query and as per my understanding port 22 is used by the SSH service. It is an default port and in this scenario it has changed from 22 to 12235. Now SSH service is running on port 12235. In CCA, only when you are ...

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, which version of hyper-v is supported please ( = running on which version of Windows)? as the CCA Agent didnt find/discover any VM ( = Relationships tab is empty) for the hyper-v server during the hyper-v server discovery process and the hyper-v ...

• Hello All, We are planning to release CCA 12.8 SP6 with the following features by end of September 2019. - Replacement of Oracle JDK with AdoptOpenJDK in upcoming (12.8.6) and future CCA releases  - Capability to discover SQL Server 2014 & 2016 with ...

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Community Member, As you may have noticed that we have been in the process of renaming CA Configuration Automation to Clarity Configuration Automation in an effort to unify and streamline our product brand names.   But many of you – our ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members