Plex 2E

What's New

• Welcome to the Plex 2E Communities Site

Welcome to the Plex 2E Community where Plex 2E users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Plex 2E journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Plex 2E investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• I'm a little rusty with Aldon/MOM, but i think the fix is roughly the same (note this will require editing a 2e system file use at your own risk, if you are not 100% comfortable DO NOT DO IT). If checked out in the model but not in Aldon/MOM You ...

• I am using MOM and Aldon, for every checkout in MOM, an entry is always created in Aldon. However, today there is this strange incident that happened, there is a physical file checked out under MOM, but there is no sign of that object neither in Aldon ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Plex 2E

today i open plex 4.5 on pc with win xp and i get this error . Do you know how I can fix it?

• Posted in: Plex 2E

Due to the number of conditioned fields we are using DDS Source to control the display attributes of the fields (not enough indicators).   Normally we don't have any issue with this process, but for the first time we have to condition a date (DT# in ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Plex and 2E Customers, CM First, Broadcom, and other sponsors are providing intensive training sessions for CA 2E, CA Plex, Web/Mobile UX, and more! This training is included in the conference fee at the 10 th Annual CA 2E / CA Plex Worldwide ...

Most Active Members