Plex 2E

What's New

• Welcome to the Plex 2E Communities Site

Welcome to the Plex 2E Community where Plex 2E users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Plex 2E journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Plex 2E investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I am trying to get this to download, is it possible to email this??

• Hi, there Please get Native OLE Provider for PostGreSQL  set ConnectionString to UDL file. bellow link will help. https://www.connectionstrings.com/pgoledb/ I don't have env to confirm, But I believe that is the way to go. Kiyoshi

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Plex 2E

Hello Everyone, We have recently experienced a problem when it comes to the PLEX .NET Serverside causing database locks when the C++ does not. For example we have a function that dynamically populates a Treeview. When using the WinNTC server, no database ...

• Posted in: Plex 2E

Due to the number of conditioned fields we are using DDS Source to control the display attributes of the fields (not enough indicators).   Normally we don't have any issue with this process, but for the first time we have to condition a date (DT# in ...

Most Active Members