Plex 2E

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• managed to get rid of the error because of the missing registry, I needed to make this . Locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID, add the following key/value pairs. Key: {FFC4C83B-2E32-4997-B1A1-ECACF8CB90D9} String Value: ...

• OS V7R4 TR 9 2e 8.7.3 So odd thing happening. Our new model (184 entities) is not expanding all file relations. What is interesting is that some of the file relations are expanding (actually only a few are failing). Below is an brief example. ...

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Plex 2E

OS V7R4 TR 9 2e 8.7.3 So odd thing happening. Our new model (184 entities) is not expanding all file relations. What is interesting is that some of the file relations are expanding (actually only a few are failing). Below is an brief example. ...

• Posted in: Plex 2E

CA 2E commands like YWRKF and YGO work fine on our production IBM i, but I get " Product not correctly authorised" when using those commands on our HA IBM i. I created a case and applied keys, but I am still getting the error. We are not under maintenance. ...