Plex 2E

What's New

• Welcome to the Plex 2E Communities Site

Welcome to the Plex 2E Community where Plex 2E users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Plex 2E journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Plex 2E investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• hello i have the same problem. can i have new OBWNTPNL.TML? thanks Michela

• Hello i'm converting my plex's model from 6.1 to 7.2.1 the configuration is client winc (C++) and server Winnt (c++) i have problem with deployment : the Dispatch is running correctly on server but client don't  arrives to server the returned error ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Plex 2E

Hello i'm converting my plex's model from 6.1 to 7.2.1 the configuration is client winc (C++) and server Winnt (c++) i have problem with deployment : the Dispatch is running correctly on server but client don't  arrives to server the returned error ...

• Posted in: Plex 2E

Currently when we deploy a web service via 2e (YCRTWS) the service gets deployed with all the method's value for " Error response output parameter" set to *NONE.  When deploying natively from IWS we can specify *ALL for this value and it will then return ...

Latest Blog Posts

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions ...

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions ...

Most Active Members