Harvest

What's New

• Welcome to the Harvest Communities Site

Welcome to the Harvest Community where Harvest users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Harvest journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Harvest investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I prefer WPF application and .NET Core. Like I write before It will be nice if this library works with .NET Core since .NET Framework will not be supported in future. I start to write new application and I don't want to use old technology. Can ...

• Hi We have a very poor sql statement when synchronizing in Eclipse. harversions data rows : 296,000 harversioninview data rows : 1,047,000 INSERT INTO harOBJIDTemp SELECT MAX ( V1.versionobjid ) FROM harVersions V1, harVersionInView VIV, harversiontemp ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Harvest

Hi We have a very poor sql statement when synchronizing in Eclipse. harversions data rows : 296,000 harversioninview data rows : 1,047,000 INSERT INTO harOBJIDTemp SELECT MAX ( V1.versionobjid ) FROM harVersions V1, harVersionInView VIV, harversiontemp ...

• Posted in: Harvest

Hi, I use Windows 10 64 bit version. I register regsvr32 chsdk.dll - from 32 bit Havestr 13 installation. In my program (. net Core of .NET Framework): CaWHarvest harvest = new CaWHarvest(); var res = harvest.Login("brocker", "user", "pass"); ...

Latest Blog Posts

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated ...

Most Active Members