AutoSys Workload Automation

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• You can, BUT please DO NOT. Any future maintenance (upgrade, incremental, SP, anything) will fail saying you've got some table(s) that don't belong. Even autobcp fails if you are on dual databases.

• Works fine with 1.8.0_291. $sudo /opt/CA/SharedComponents/EmbeddedEntitlementsManager/jre18/bin/java -version java version "1.8.0_291" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_291-b10) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.291-b10, mixed mode) ...

Upcoming Events

Unanswered Threads

• Hi Community, I made a mistake on the Community Event I sent you earlier, one of the links pointed to the wrong products Office Hours. If you have the calendar invite that has the correct link. Just in case I thought I would post to you all the correct ...

• Hi, Here's the entry in our Mail Template settings which the Autosys Admins have. Users do not have access to tweak these settings. Is it possible to control the attachment extension, this way it opens with the appropriate App, like .txt with your default ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Why AutoSys is so important in today’s cloud-first world Time and again, I am asked the same question: Is there still a role for AutoSys in today’s cloud-first world? The unequivocal answer is ‘yes’. Here’s why.   Why do you use AutoSys ...