CA Client Automation

Latest Discussions

• Hi! I need to change Domain Manager name and migrate the DB Server. I have ITCM 14.02 installed con Windows 2008r2, for testing purpouses, I want to clone the VM where ITCM Domain Manager is installed, change the ITCM Domain Manager name for avoid issues ...

• Hi Cristi, The problem with archiving is that it's a one by one action. Also, you cannot guarantee that you are not archiving a patch needed for a rollup. Rgds. Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi! I need to change Domain Manager name and migrate the DB Server. I have ITCM 14.02 installed con Windows 2008r2, for testing purpouses, I want to clone the VM where ITCM Domain Manager is installed, change the ITCM Domain Manager name for avoid issues ...

• Is there a way to automatically remove Configuration Jobs in Error status? When there are many accumulated errors, system performance degrades and new configuration jobs are not processed.

Latest Blog Posts

• The pre-release of “ CA - Patch Me BETA - Security IntelliRollup v2004.00 ” is now available in Patch Manager for download and hands-on-testing. The availability of the “ CA - Patch Me - Security IntelliRollup” , once GA, will be part of each Patch ...

• Dear Community Member, As you may have noticed that we have been in the process of renaming CA Client Automation to Clarity Client Automation in an effort to unify and streamline our product brand names. But many of you – our customers and ...

2 people recommend this.

Most Active Members