Automic Workload Automation

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• The next on-premises version of Automic Automation and Continuous Delivery Automation to be released will be version 21. The version number will now be the year of release to make it simpler for customers to follow the product lifecycle. Product lifecycle ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Automic V12.2 (Including Automic Workload Automation, Automic Service Orchestration and Continuous Delivery Automation) was released on 29 th June 2018. The V12.2 product lifecycle is currently End of Maintenance: 19 th June 2021 End of Support: ...

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Modify Task

We inadvertently set a workflow to inactive. When we were called because it was caught that it wasn't running, I executed the workflow with a logical date and time from when it was supposed to have started. Because it was past midnight all of the earliest ...

• How to get job schedules for all the jobs configured wrt client ID/ business unit using REST API? I have looked at all the APIs available but dint find anyone which can give me schedules of all the jobs.

Latest Blog Posts

• What is Serverless Computing? Serverless computing is a cloud computing execution model in which the cloud provider allocates machine resources on-demand, managing the servers on behalf of their customers—allowing developers to focus their time ...

• Being a Site Reliability Engineer is not an easy job. You have to handle application deployments, configuration, monitoring, and more, so that everything works effortlessly in production. Triage, troubleshooting, remediation, and support are, for the ...

Most Active Members