Layer7 API Security

View Only

What's New

• Office Hours

We invite you to join our product experts on Thursday, June 27th at 8:00AM PT/11:00AM ET for our Layer7 API Security Office Hours.
    We will provide an overview of the API Portal 5.3 release which is expected to be available around the end of June. We will explore new capabilities being delivered in this release along with a brief demo of the marquee features.  As always, we'll wrap up with a general Q&A.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Dear Mr. Ben Urbanski, Thank you for your kind explanation. It was very helpful.

• Makes sense, knowing that these properties are leveraged as described. Has my vote 👍 ...

Latest Q&A List

• Geethu John's profile image

RE: Use MYSQL Community vs Enterprise for container ...

Thank you Joseph and Ben.

• Joseph Fry's profile image

RE: What to do if we perform the operation not permitted ...

In English, the terms "former" and "latter" may be used to refer to two things mentioned in a sentence. The "former" refers to ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

Unanswered Threads

• Hello, We have a SOAP service on Layer7 . Backend sends MTOM encoded request with content-type heades as; content-type:multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml";start="<http://tempuri.org/0>";boundary="uuid:ce53f6c0-b7bb-4a1e-b965-7691cbe5a644+id=7";start-info="application/soap+xml" ...

• Hi community, I have a use case for a potential customer that uses MQ. He wants to be able to set up different CCSID values for different queues. I saw in the documentation that only the cluster-wide property io.mqConversionCCSID controls it. ...

Latest Blog Posts

• PI Planning for PI37 is now complete and development has kicked off. Below you will find the list of items that are included in this PI and a summary of the releases completed in the previous PI. As always, we invite you to provide feedback. We would ...