Layer7 API Management

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, other things to consider is that the client IP and port that arrive to the GW are not the real requestor ones but could be the WAF ones. Usually WAF can set the X-Forwarded-for header to solve this. It would be nice to share more details if someone ...

• Thanks for sharing such nice information. I faced the same issue and followed the given steps. It really worked!!! Thanks, Syed

Unanswered Threads

• Hi folks, I am trying to perform the migration of the L7 appliance to a hybrid infrastructure using GKE and a local K8S but I am going through some errors. The first basic activity that I tried, without success, was to upgrade the version of the databases, ...

• Hi Team, we are facing issue with perform JDBC query result, in the result the columns order got shuffled. select statement result with JAVA application. "referral_details": [ { "CalendarYear": 2021, "CalendarMonth": 1, "NumberOfReferrals": 205, "NumberOfRegistrations": ...

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• As part of our effort to keep our customers up to date and get continuous feedback, we will begin providing updates on our development work in progress for each Program Increment (known as a "PI") here in the Layer7 Community. We invite you to provide ...

1 person recommends this.
  • As part of our effort to keep our customers up to date and get continuous feedback, we will begin providing updates on our development work in progress for each Program Increment (known as a "PI") here in the Layer7 Community. We invite you to provide ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members