Layer7 API Management

What's New

• Welcome to the Layer7 API Management Communities Site

Welcome to the Layer7 API Management Community where Layer7 API Management users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Layer7 API Management journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Layer7 API Management investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Feature GraphQL

Thanks Stephen/Mau, This is what we at Arvata specialize in,  feel free to shoot me an email if you're interested, doyle@arvata.io

• Hi All, I'm struggling to get a working policy to write to an AWS S3 bucket from CA API GW 9.4 using the AWS solution kit. I've seen the online docs. ( https://docops.ca.com/ca-api-management-aws-solution-kit/1-0/en/consume-aws-services/aws-assertion ...

Latest Blog Posts

• In Q4, Broadcom will roll out the next generation of two of the key components of the award winning Layer7 API Management: API Gateway v10, and API Developer Portal v4.4. On Tuesday, December 3rd, at 9am PST, the Layer7 Product Management team is going ...

• Layer7 API Management User Group - 3 December,  Amsterdam Hosted by Broadcom Partner Enable U We would like to invite you to join the upcoming  Layer7(R) API Management User Group Meeting  at the Lloyd Hotel in Amsterdam on 3 December, ...