Layer7 API Management

What's New

• Welcome to the Layer7 API Management Communities Site

Welcome to the Layer7 API Management Community where Layer7 API Management users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Layer7 API Management journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Layer7 API Management investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi all, If anyone's interested we are hosting a Webinar on Deployment and Migration as part of our Api Operations Automation series of events at 4pm European Time today. This may be a bit too late to get to some of you on time, but we will be recording ...

• Hello Sachin: Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions. I'll discuss these points with my team and update you. Regards, Malathi Bondili Technical Writer, Layer7 API Management

Unanswered Threads

• Hi all, If anyone's interested we are hosting a Webinar on Deployment and Migration as part of our Api Operations Automation series of events at 4pm European Time today. This may be a bit too late to get to some of you on time, but we will be recording ...

• Hi, I would like to know how to scale my LAC and my API Gateway considering the number of transaccions for each component. at this point we have 2 nodes for LAC (32core, 32GB ram each one) and 2 nodes for API Gateway (8 cores, 32GB). is this a good ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• A few weeks ago, the API Academy announced the API Academy certification program - the industry's first independent education and certification program for best practices in API strategy and design.  Personalized self-paced courses are available for API ...

1 person recommends this.
  • With the release of Layer7 Live API Creator 5.4  we are pleased to announce the availability of a trial version which can be downloaded here: Layer7 Live API Creator 5.4 Trial Download This serves as a standalone single user package with the Jetty ...

Most Active Members