generic_status_change ( uuid, string, string, string ) ;

uuid - user id

string - persistent_id of the object

string - description

string - status persid

uid who; 
send_wait(0,top_object(), "call_attr", "cnt", "current_user_id");  
who=msg[0];  
send_wait(0, top_object(), "call_attr", "api", "generic_status_change", who, "cr:644851", "Status change description", "crs:5212");
if (msg_error()) {  
  logf(ERROR,"Error %s",msg[0]);  
} 

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Feb 02, 2016 11:19 AM

I hope someday CA will upgrade Workflow Tasks up to regular ticket object, with normal methods and act logging

As far as I found currently there is no specified status change method, so using update_object is a correct way.

Regards,

Timur

Feb 02, 2016 10:10 AM

Hi everyone,

A new result of my attempts with this method; I guess it does not work for wf.

I'm trying to update the status of a pending workflow with the same syntax above. But I got errors; see lines in bold.

update_object or update_object_super updates the status of WF but it does not let start the next workflow, I mean the status of next workflow remains "wait" not updated to "pending"

I looked for any specific method in order to complete a workflow but I couldn't find anything

I'll appreciate if someone has any replacement / suggestion for this functionality on wf object

02/02 16:52:20.85 HOST spelsrvr             5896 ERROR        api.spl               5211 bad handle to update status

02/02 16:52:20.85 HOST web:local            7044 ERROR        z_sent_to_chg_audito   136 wf cannot completed

02/02 16:52:20.85 HOST web:local            7044 ERROR        z_sent_to_chg_audito   140 msg[0]: 'bad handle to update status'

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.