CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 18, 2016 07:33 AM

I am using CA Service Desk 12.5 .

In my configuration item ,i can see only active request tickets but i  want to see both request ticket .

Kindly help

• 2.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 18, 2016 09:57 AM

It's simple: in your search, you should change the "Active" field to "<empty>" option, and then click Search.

Diogo

• 3.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 18, 2016 10:57 AM

İf you want to see both request ticket as default, you modify "cmdbNotebook.htmpl"

OOTB

<PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Issues" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=iss+QBE.EQ.asset.nr.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoIss=1+QBE.EQ.active=1" height=300 new_row=YES>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Incidents" src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=in+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.EQ.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoIn=1" height=300>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Problems" src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=pr+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.EQ.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoPr=1" height=300>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Requests" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=cr+QBE.NE.type=P+QBE.NE.type=I+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.EQ.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoCr=1" height=300>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Change Orders" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=chg+QBE.EQ.asset.nr.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoChg=1+QBE.EQ.active=1" height=300>

Like this

<PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Issues" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=iss+QBE.EQ.asset.nr.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoIss=1+QBE.LE.active=1" height=300 new_row=YES>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Incidents" src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=in+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.LE.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoIn=1" height=300>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Problems" src="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=pr+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.LE.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoPr=1" height=300>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Requests" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=cr+QBE.NE.type=P+QBE.NE.type=I+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.LE.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoCr=1" height=300>  
            <PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Change Orders" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=chg+QBE.EQ.asset.nr.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoChg=1+QBE.LE.active=1" height=300>

• 4.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 18, 2016 11:03 AM

You can change tab src attribute example incident tabs

SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=iss+QBE.EQ.asset.nr.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoIss=1+QBE.EQ.active=1"

->

SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=iss+QBE.EQ.asset.nr.id=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoIss=1+QBE.LE.active=1"

• 5.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 19, 2016 04:42 AM

hi everyone

Thanks for replying

This is not my question

when i open a configuration item .there are several tabs in in CI  like inventory ,contact ,location , incident ,request  etc tabs are there.

In that incident tab i can see both the active and inactive incident on that. but when i open request tab i can only see active request ticket. and my client wants both active and inactive requests tickets on that tab.

Kindly help me

• 6.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 19, 2016 09:54 AM

Hi sumitsejwal4,

if you can see both incidents witch attaced or related CI you can coded src of incident tabs like this

SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=in+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoIn=1+QBE.LE.active=1"

if you can see all active, inactive incident, you can coded src of incident tabs like this

SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=in+KEEP.forNrtoIn=1+QBE.LE.active=1"

Türker

• 7.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 19, 2016 09:56 AM

As previously was stated, you need to change in cmdbNotebook.htmpl

<PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Requests" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=cr+QBE.NE.type=P+QBE.NE.type=I+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+QBE.EQ.active=1+KEEP.forNrtoCr=1" height=300>

to

<PDM_MACRO NAME = TAB  title="Requests" SRC="OP=SEARCH+FACTORY=cr+QBE.NE.type=P+QBE.NE.type=I+QBE.EQ.affected_resource=$dob.id+KEEP.forNrtoCr=1" height=300>

• 8.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 19, 2016 10:02 AM

I misunderstood

this is the what sumitsejwal4's needs,

İn your code "QBE.NE.type=P" to "QBE.NE.type=R" is it true?

thanks Gutis

Regards,

Türker

• 9.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 21, 2016 01:48 AM
    This will show all active incidents, but as per update there is an need to show all active requests.

• 10.  Re: I want to see active  and inactive both ticket in Configuration item

Posted Feb 21, 2016 01:09 AM

Thanks for replying

My issue has been resolved.