CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  [Spl Code] How to use gsub?

Posted Oct 01, 2015 02:47 PM

Hi Community!

I'm facing up a issue, when I try to use a equal sign ( = ) at the description: When a use it, the ITPAM doesn't treat it as a special character, and instead of return the correctly description, it is returning the word "true", and then, all the ticket description is lost.

I've made some searches and saw that is possible to use the spl function "gsub", to treat it, but I don't know how to use it

So, could you guys give me a light with this? How can I set the spel to treat the equal sign ( = ) as a special character?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

• 2.  Re: [Spl Code] How to use gsub?

Posted Oct 01, 2015 04:55 PM

Hi, gsub is spel code function that can replace string with other string by regex patern, and i don't see any way to use SPEL script in ITPAM . As i understand you have an issue with ITPAM when description contains = sign. Anyway could you please describe what kind of functionality you try to achive and when you get an error. The screenshots may also be helpfull.

• 3.  Re: [Spl Code] How to use gsub?

Posted Oct 09, 2015 03:35 PM

Hi Vinicius - Did Giedrius' response help resolve your issue? If so please mark his response as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris